dash forward! >>>


Friday, April 13, 2007

and i have a headache;

FROM YINGMIN'S XANGA

Cos Adobi Hilter is the new trend( to Jenem);

I swear Jenem is retarded. Because she thinks that the person who took after Adolf Hilter is Adobi Hitler. And to her, the captital of Laos is Laosa and she thinks that she looks like cameron diaz. And she thinks that Aleena or rather ateena looks like Beyonce. There's just too much chemistry in her head. hahaha. But well, they are the love<3

FROM SHAUNA'S XANGA

ADOBI HITLER, he's da bombxz

According to Jenem, the person who ruled after Adolf Hitler is Adobi Hitler.

And the capital city of Laos is Laosa

Imagine. Seriously, she is the bomb man. Then she was looking damn ridiculous in Aleena's spectacles and I said "Sheesh, Jenem! I should have brought my camera today!" Then she was like "Huh? I look like CAMERON DIAZ?" Then when I repeated myself she went cross eyed and said "I look like a CAMERA?" My god, oh no, like Aleena says (Godness!) , I died laughing, Jenem is damn retard. But I love both of them. They are DA BOMB!



copied them cos i was too lazy. hahaha, but i swear i love jenem and aleena. they're the BEST MANXZXZ. cant take it when they start talking, cos i'll laugh like crazy. *quotes aleena: GODNESS!
hahaha, they're the extreme lah! GOOFY. HAHAHA
OH YAH. jenem brought HEAVEN AND EARTH BACK TO CLASS AND I CAUGHT HER. and she said: WHAT THE HEAVEN AND EARTH!!! -.-'''

CREZAWARDS today, and JIAOWAN got third! CONGRATS, YOU DID GOOD. the whole audience was swaying... and i think the results are quite amusing. i mean, unexpected. for most of the segments lah. i almost died laughing at joan. tskk lahh. and those people sitting behind me are SIAO TING TONGS. damn annoying, standing up and screaming like nobody's business. wrong seats man! should have taken the other side. i wanted to just stand up and slap each and everyone of them. darn noisy, and they comment and laugh like everyone around them are deaf. and i think this year was a success! they were stricter in checking tickets, and everything was in order. well done!

im tired. and i have a headache thanks to those people. DISASTER LAH YOU ALL.

ELLA!
11:38 PM



silvertint
nyjc0902
netball!
fahrenheit 41°F
lollipop
circus
fir
craps. (:




links!

6B
0902
charlene
brenda
catherine
darel
derrick
jin guan
june
jye huey
kaylin
shaun
subha
vanessa
weixun
weiyang
ying min
yolanda


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Designer
Picture:Deviantart

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com