Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Lalala. Im watching 自尊红颜 now. Yea. So I decided to blog. Tmr Is Chinese exam leh. Whoo…有点怕怕耶.
Okey dokey. Today was quite slack yea. For eng, we had lit. and we got back our last test. Im quite disappointed. Oh wells, then we listened to some tips to write good essays for the exam. That was quite useful. I really need to plan my time man. Cant seem to write a lot in that timeframe. Then we had some free time and I continued my science notes. I really want to finish it. Then I can be more relaxed during the weekend and not be so flustered. And mr keong was late for lesson cos he had to invigilate. And he had to leave early too. Muahaha
After recess was Chinese and zhang lao shi was revising. After she finished, we were allowed to do our own revision. So I managed to do more science notes. Geog was revision with miss lee, and that was officially her last lesson. So in all the free time we had, I managed to finish 2 chapters. So that makes me halfway through science revision. Yayy
After school I had to run. After running, my legs were so wobbly! And now, guess wad. Im having leg cramps. So fricking painful! Just now I couldn’t stand lor! Pfffft. Of all the times. I hope it will be fine tmr.
Yea. So after running we went to eat lunch. Me, yeewen, luye, charlene, yingtong. We went macs. Wah, I couldn’t eat my food lah! I was laughing throughout the whole time. Its like that when all the comical people get together. : blah blah. And I have so many retarded photos lah! After I transfer it from my handphone, I’ll post it up here, along with some other retarded photos for laughter. But im not in the photos…. Heehee! As I was saying, I was laughing like mad. And when we left, yeewen and I were the first to get out of the door, followed by charlene and yingtong. Then guess wad, luye was stuck in between the glass doors! Hahahaha. Cos 2 people walk out and then left ne person, so the doors closed and she got stucked. After she got out, the people behind her even funnier. Hahaha. One person knocked her leg on the door. Haha. She tried to kick the door open, but hit her leg in the end. Then she just sat down and was doing a funny action. And the four of us were clutching out stomachs and laughing like hell. We were like making a scene outside macs lah! Aiya. Enough for today. I shall transfer this thing from word to my blog! Byebye…….
ELLA!
10:08 PM